Sunday, September 20, 2009

On the Road

I've been traveling for work from one end of the state to the other.  All this traveling has cut into my crafting time.  I've been thinking a lot about quilting and especially fabric.  I love fabric.  There are a couple of great blogs you might want to view.  First is True Up, a blog about fabric.  The True Up folks love fabric as much as anyone on the web.  Another great blog is Material Obsession.  If you haven't read the book by Australians Kathy Doughty and Sarah Fielke you are missing a treat. 

I've been making towels to sell on Etsy.  The latest is a black on white doxie kitchen towel:

It is so cute! I've made the same design in blue and pink.  You can see them at my Etsy shop, Rhinoceros Rose

For more great embroidery designs, check out Chris's Craft Shop.  Check out her cute Roosters.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for adding my links to your blog you are so kind! Hugs TTYS

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog